The beach bar “Heiter, blau & sonnig” (translated: bright, blue and sunny) is less than twenty minutes walk from the venue, directly on the shores of Lake Cospuden. Here you can get snacks (like currywurst, burger and fries) and cool drinks after a long day of Go.
You get a 10% discount with your congress badge!
Opening hours: daily from 11:00-22:00.
How to get there
- Take a left turn from the tournament venue.
- Continue along Mehringstraße for approximately 200 meters.
- Take a left turn onto Lauerscher Weg/Lauersche Str.
- Follow Lauerscher Weg for about 1.3 kilometers.
- The beach bar is located on the left, directly by the beach.
By public transportation
- Turn left from the tournament venue and walk to the bus stop
- Take Bus 65 towards Markranstädt, Schulstr. (Markt). The bus will make 2 intermediate stops.
- Get off the bus at the stop Markkleeberg, Cospudener See/Nordstrand
- From there, continue along Lauerscher Weg for approximately 5 minutes.
- The bar is located on the left, directly by the beach.