In the second week on Tuesday 1st of August we will organise two tournaments, for U12 and U16 players. The tournament system can change depending on the number of participating players.
– U12: Age group: young players born on January 1, 2011 or later with 3 rounds with 8 pools then best 8 matches (in case of a tie, then best rating) -> 3 or 6 rounds if qualified for best 8.
– U16: Age group: young players born on January 1, 2007 or later with 4 rounds of MacMahon (limit of MacMahon bar at top16th level)
* Registration: Until Tuesday 1st August 3.30 p.m.
* Rounds: 3 or 6 (U12) – 4 (U16)
* Starting times: Tuesday 1st of August
– U12: 4:30 p.m. then every 45mn
– U16: 4:30 p.m. then every hour
* Time Setting:
– U12: Fischer Time 10 minutes of basic time plus 5 seconds per move.
– U16: Fischer Time 20 minutes of basic time plus 5 seconds per move.
* Board: 19×19
* Handicap: For 10 kyus and lower, handicap according to rank difference reduced by 2 stones (maximum 9 stones).
* Komi: 6.5
* Rooms: Gym
* Prizegiving: Saturday 5th August 5:30 p.m.