You want to play Go and Volleyball at the beach? Welcome! You will play as a team of 4 players. Two players will play Rengo on the board and the other two players will have a volleyball match against another team. With switching teams after 7 points. Rules and the day can change due to the number of participations and the weather conditions.
- * Rules
– One Team consists of 6 players
– Two players start a Rengo game against another team
– The other 4 players play a volleyball match until the first volleyball team has 7 points
– Winning a volleyball round grants 5 points (or captured stones)
– 2 Volleyball players will switch with Rengo players after each round
– The team with more points in the end of the go game wins
– Pairings are free to choose
– Every win gives 2 team points and every draw gives 1 point. Best team after 4 rounds wins.
- * Registration: until 26th July 10 a.m.
- * Rounds: 4
- * Starting Times: Wed 26th July 10 a.m.
- * Time settings: Fischer Time 15 min + 10 sec and pausing the clock during the switch
- * Board: 13×13
- * Handicap: none
- * Komi: 7
- * Location: Beach volleyball field at Cospudener See north beach
- * Prizegiving: Sunday 30th July 6 p.m.