This is a fun five-round tournament taking place on the free day, Wednesday 2nd August, where you play as a team of three players on one board in 5 rounds. Handicaps will be given according to the average rank of the players (rounded down). Teams can get three extra handicap stones (in total) for highly-mixed teams in terms of nationality, strength and age.
– Full handicap according to the average rank of the players (rounded down)
– We encourage creating multicultural multi-generation teams of various strength as follows:
> one extra handicap stone for the team with more nationalities
> one extra handicap stone for the team with highest age difference
> one extra handicap stone for the team with highest difference of rank.
– In each game this can add up three additional handicap stones. – The tournament uses a Swiss system and is played in five rounds.
* Registration: until Tuesday 1st August 9 p.m.
* Rounds: 5 rounds
* Starting times: Wednesday 2nd August, 10 a.m.
* Time Setting: Fischer Time 30 min + 10 sec
* Board size: 19×19
* Handicap: full handicap of average rank with bonus
* Komi: 6.5
* Rooms: t.b.a.
* Prizegiving: Saturday 5th August 5:00 p.m.