This tournament is played on small 9×9 boards with quick thinking time on 2 days with Round Robin on the first day and a six-rounds knockout stage two days later.
* Rules: on the first day on Sunday 23th July we play a group stage that uses Round Robin and on the second day on Tuesday 25th July we have the finals which are played in knockout-mode.
* Registration: until Sunday 23th 3 p.m.
* Rounds: 5 rounds preliminary and 6 rounds knockout 2 days after
* Starting times: preliminary starts on Sunday 23th 6 p.m. ; knockout stage starts on Tuesday 25th 5 p.m.; any relegation starts Tue 4:30 p.m.
* Time Setting: 13 min SD
* Board size: 9×9
* Handicap: yes, tba
* Komi: yes, tba
* Rooms: A2, C2
* Prizegiving: Sunday 30th July 6 p.m.